Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹180,000.00 /year
We are an outsourcing company working for clients based around the world. We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our UK bookkeeping team. You must be willing to work UK business hours i.e. 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Female) | 1:30 pm to 10 pm (Male) | 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm and have excellent English communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Verify, allocate post and reconcile transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summaries financial status.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Manage the daily task assigned by the client.
• Maintain team performance standards for quality service and performance.
Any accounting software , English Reading Skills, English Listening Skills, English Writing Skills, English Speaking Skills, Microsoft Excel, Accounting
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Freshers with Excellent English Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Training, Mentoring from UK & European clients, 5 days working, world-class infrastructure, and respectful work environment.