With Google Drive for Android, you can scan documents like receipts, letters, and bills to save them in your Drive in Google Drive. It will save scanned documents as searchable PDFs so you can get them afterwards.
- Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right corner, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the paper you’d like to scan.
- Adjust your scans
- To regulate the scan area, tap Crop.
- If you’re not happy with the preview, tap Refresh to do a fresh scan.
- To scan another page, tap Add.
- When you’re done scanning pages, tap Done.
CLEAR CACHE FOR A PARTICULAR WEBSITE
Here’s how you can clean the cache for a single website in Chrome.
Open Chrome and go to the website you want to clean the cache for. Open the developer tools by hitting the Ctrl+Shift+I keyboard shortcut. Once you are in the developer console, right-click the reload button next to the address bar.
The context menu will have three options; Normal Reload, Hard Reload, and Empty Cache and Hard Reload. The third option is what you should try. Click ‘Empty Cache and Hard Reload’ option to clear the cache for the website which you opened.
Ping is a network administration tool used to check connectivity on an Internet Protocol (IP) network. It also measures the delay between the two systems. Ping sends a signal (called a packet) to the mentioned address and measures its comeback time. It does this four times. The target will reply back with a signal.
- Click the Start button and enter “cmd” into the Search Press Enter to launch the Command Prompt.
- Type ping followed by an IP address or a website address then press Enter key to execute the command. Website address should be the domain name and should not include Https:// or WWW.
For example, ping google.com